Is your agent an expert in dental practices? We are, and have been for more than 25 years!
Dentist Insurance Services puts your interests first because we work for dentists.
Our experienced staff is ready to get to work for you – call 800.877.7597, fill out the request a quote or email [email protected] to connect to our agents today!
Disability and Business Overhead
Dentist Insurance Services offers long-term disability and business overhead coverage. The plans have been negotiated with the Guardian and Standard Insurance.
Berkshire Life offers “own occupation definition of disability,” meaning that a dentist is considered totally disabled if unable to do the substantial and material duties of his or her regular occupation. The coverage is non-cancelable and guaranteed continuable to age 65.
Disability benefits will be guaranteed and will not be reduced by Social Security disability benefits, income from other occupations, workers’ compensation, investments or other sources.
Benefits at a Glance
Personal Disability Policy
- Dentist now eligible for “Lifetime”
Own – Occupation Coverage
Own – Occupational & Non-Cancelable
- Up to $10,000 month coverage
- Aggregate Individual coverage
- Cost of Living Benefits (COLA) of 3% or 6%
- Elimination Period – 1 month / 2 month / 3 month / 6 month / 1 year / 2 year
Business Overhead Expense
- Own – Occupational and Non-Cancelable
- Up to $30,000 month coverage
- Key Man replacement feature available
- Elimination Periods available – 1 month / 2 month / 3 month
- Benefit Periods – 12 month / 18 month / 24 month
Contact a Dentist Insurance Services representative at 800.877.7597 for details.