CyberGuard® is aggressive, broad coverage that protects doctors against regulatory and liability claims arising from the theft, loss or accidental transmission of patient or financial information, as well as the cost of data recovery. It is included in base coverage of $50,000 with higher limits available. Learn more about CyberGuard® at http://www.thedoctors.com/.
Dentist Insurance Services is proudly representing The Doctors Company as a preferred provider of professional liability insurance. Through our partnership, we offer outstanding benefits and rewards including the Tribute® Plan, CyberGuard® and MediGuard®. We are the only agency to bring The Doctors Company’s outstanding product to dentists!
Relentless defense. The Doctors Company is fiercely committed to defending its members, beginning with an ironclad consent-to-settle guarantee. The company’s innovative Litigation Education Retreats help members facing claims to be active participants in their own defense.
Unrivaled protection. National perspective and local expertise enable The Doctors Company to anticipate emerging trends and deliver innovative solutions. Industry leading patient safety programs and resources help members implement effective safety protocols, resulting in significantly fewer allegations of malpractice.
Groundbreaking rewards. The Doctors Company rewards its members for their loyalty and commitment to superior patient care with the Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial award.
Superior strength. The nation’s largest physician-owned medical malpractice insurer, The Doctors Company has $4.3 billion in assets and maintains a conservative financial posture. The company is rated A by A.M. Best Company and Fitch Ratings, and Ward Group continues to name it to its list of the 50 best insurance companies.
Learn more about The Doctors Company at http://www.thedoctors.com/.
Benefits at a Glance
- Consent-to-settle clause
- Defense limits outside the policy limits
- Claims-free discounts of up to 10 percent
- The Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial reward
- Convenient payment plans
- Prior-acts coverage when transferring from another claims-made policy
- Part-time practice discounts of up to 50 percent
- Coverage for dental assistants and hygienists at no additional cost
- Corporation and PA coverage with shared limits at no additional cost
- Available to all dental specialties
- Free tail coverage for death (protects your estate), disability (you no longer can practice dentistry), and retirement (full retirement after five consecutive years of coverage with The Doctors Company immediately preceding retirement)